Executive Training Group Waiver
EXECUTIVE FIREARMS, LLC. – WAIVER
The following contains a waiver of certain important legal rights. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
You must be 18 years of age to rent a rifle or long gun, 21 to rent pistol/NFA item and must show a valid ID or DL. All ammunition used in rental firearms must be purchased from this facility. Anyone suspected of being under the influence drugs or alcohol will not be allowed on the range. Georgia Gun Club, LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
1) It is my desire to use the firing range or participate in activities or conduct other business at the firing range at: Executive Firearms, LLC.,
180 Murphy Trail, ball ground GA. and 301 heritage walk, woodstock GA
2) I understand the risks and hazards involved, and I recognize serious and potentially life-threatening injuries and even death can occur while firing a firearm on my own or while participating with others in an organized event or by simply being a spectator at the range. I knowingly and willingly acknowledge that, by using the firing range or by otherwise participating in an event at the firing range, I am assuming the risk of loss to my person or property.
3) I understand it is my responsibility to consult a physician prior to and regarding my activities at the range. I represent that I am physically fit and I have no medical (including but not limited to being under the influence of alcohol or drugs), psychological, legal, or other condition which would prevent my participation at the range or which would in any way place at risk my well-being or the well-being of others. I further represent that I am under no form of restraint or ban against the possession or use of a firearm, including any domestic violence restraining order, and that I am free to own, possess or handle firearms under the laws of the United States of America and the State of Georgia.
Should I lose the right to own or possess a firearm under any law or ordinance after executing this waiver, I will advise Executive Firearms, LLC. LLC. of such fact immediately and withdraw myself from any and all membership and other activities at the range which would involve or require my possessing, firing, or handling any firearm, unless and until I can present reasonable evidence (as determined by Executive Firearms, LLC.) that such ban has been lifted.
I understand that pregnant women and women who believe they are pregnant are not permitted in the range area. It is my responsibility to refrain from using the range while I am pregnant, and not expect Executive Firearms, LLC. to identify if and when a customer is or may be pregnant.
4) In consideration of being permitted to use the firing range and/or participate in the activities and/or programs at the firing range, I agree to assume full responsibility for any and all risks, injuries, or damages, known or unknown, of any kind and nature, which I may incur as a result of participating at the range, and further knowingly, voluntarily, expressly and without reservation waive any and all claims I, my heirs, executors, legal representatives, administrators or assigns (or any other person claiming or who may claim under me) may have against Executive Firearms, LLC., its agents, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, instructors, landlord/land owner, volunteers, or representatives for any and all injuries or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the range activities.
Further, I, my heirs, executors, legal representatives, administrators or assigns (or any other person claiming or who may claim under me) forever release, waive, discharge, hold harmless, and covenant not to sue Executive Firearms, LLC., its agents, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, instructors, landlord/land owner, volunteers, or representatives for injuries, including death, or other damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the range activities including but not limited to those caused by negligence or the acts of others including but not limited to those acts and/or omissions of other participants or persons at the firing range/place of business.
5) I realize the conduct for which I am releasing those parties listed above may arise from the negligence or carelessness of those vary parties being released, including injuries suffered as a result of defective equipment or property owned, maintained, or controlled by them or others on the premises at the time. Nevertheless, I understand that I am not releasing those persons or entities herein for intentional misconduct or injury based by them.
6) I hereby consent to receive medical treatment, which may be deemed or appear reasonable/advisable in the event of injury, accident, or illness during the activities at the firing range, whether provided by agents, employees or volunteers of Executive Firearms, LLC. or such other personnel that may respond to any such emergency.
7) I have read and understand Executive Firearms, LLC. Pistol Range Rules and Executive Firearms, LLC. Rifle Range Rules and any addendums to these rules which are posted at Executive Firearms, LLC. and agree to strictly adhere to the regulations and requirements set forth therein. Additionally, I understand that a copy of the Rules is available to me upon request. If I have any questions pertaining to the proper use of the range, the rules, the safe use of any firearm, or any other safety issue, I will discuss my question or concern with an employee of Executive Firearms, LLC. before using the range or firearm.
8) I understand and agree that it is my responsibility to have a functional, operational knowledge of each and every firearm which I bring into Executive Firearms, LLC. and/or any other firearm which I may use or be in control of while in Executive Firearms, LLC. and that I am familiar with general firearm safety and handling procedures. I certify every firearm and ammunition that I bring into the range is in proper working order and that Executive Firearms, LLC. is not responsible for inspection my firearm, ammunition feeding device (magazine) or ammunition to ensure that it is working properly. Nevertheless, Executive Firearms, LLC. reserves the right to inspect any firearm, ammunition, or ammunition feeding device for safety purposes. Further, I understand that no exotic or substandard ammunition is permitted in the range (including but not limited to explosive, armor piercing, or incendiary rounds).
9) This release shall remain in full force and effect with no expiration for time or other reason. If at any time I specifically refuse to abide by the conditions of this waiver, for any reason, I must advise Executive Firearms, LLC. of my secision and agree that I will not use the facilities at Executive Firearms, LLC. until such time as I have once again executed a waiver acceptable to Executive Firearms, LLC.
10) I further agree that I will not bring into the firing range any person under the age of eighteen (18) years of age and in no event will I bring any minor into the range unless I am authorized under law to waive any and all rights including rights to make any claim of liability for personal injury, death, or other possible damages or losses for and on that person's behalf (that is a parent, legal guardian, or written and signed permission from same).
I further agree to assume full responsibility for any and all risks, injuries, death, or damages, known or unknown, of any nature, caused by them or which they might otherwise incur as a result of participating at the firing range and will indemnify Executive Firearms, LLC. and the property owner/landlord and its agents from any liability arising there-from, and further knowingly, voluntarily, expressly and without reservation waive any and all claims they may have against Executive Firearms, LLC., its agents, officers, directors, shareholder, employees, instructors, landlord, landowner, volunteers, or representatives for any and all injuries, death, or damages that they may sustain as a result of participating in range activities. Any person(s) for whom I am acknowledging such responsibility and waiver are listed with me upon entering the range.
Accepted and agreed to by: